Tuesday, September 20, 2016

OMG! In October, Cher Will Announce 2017 Concerts!!!

Cher tweeted that she will be "gigging" in 2017!

On Twitter, Cher messaged one fan about having a great day that included her loving the re-write of the script of the upcoming play based on her life, and having a fitting for the clothes she'll be wearing for the press.

However, the greatest and most exciting part of this tweet is that Cher revealed that she will be gigging - performing concerts - in 2017! - and that the official press release for it will come in October!...

"Had great day. Got re-write on script I Love, and fit clothes for press. I am gigging in 2017. Will announce it in October."


Yesss!!!

The singer also mentioned that she's working on a cartoon series, and a CD!:

"I'm having fun doing cartoon series and CD."


READ MORE: Exciting Time For Cher Fans: Goddess Of Pop Prepares For Photo Shoot And Big Press Release
READ MORE: Exciting! Cher Finishes Two Songs In Recording Studio!
READ MORE: Cher To PERFORM Hit Singles For Clinton Campaign?


17 comments:

  1. My interest in Cher has waned. She is OBSESSED with the whole Trump thing now. Not really interested in seeing her in concert now. Saw her 14 times. That was enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is voicing a very popular opinion, saying things that others only think about. Her political views are a part of her her music is another. If you can't separate them, then you are the one loosing out.

      Delete
  2. If you didn't know she is a life long Democrat you were not a very smart fan! More room for seats for real fans now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cher so much. I also love that she is a Democrat and stands up for the lower and middle class people. She not out for herself. Shows she is human since she is involved in who will be president. Cant shame her for that. I cant wait to see her in concert this coming year once she announces dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. her trump stuff is fantastic and she is being true to herself..celebrate it. She cares about the future and that is a gift to younger people

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont matter to me if she democrat or republican shes aDIVA in my eyes nlove her music n her shows..wish i could see her again but not possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOU!!! One of your Canadian fans!! NOW and FOREVER!!��

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait!!! Please come back to Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully she'll return to the XL Center in Hartford, CT, it holds more seats then Mohegan Sun and the best seats don't go to high rollers. I had tickets for Hartford until it got cancelled when Cher got sick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending LOVE, lots of it. Love her dearly, support all she does.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think many seats will fill, for a start most GOP fans have deserted her. With all her divisive rhetoric on twitter I am surprised there are many fans left to even think about filling arenas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have got to go see her. I'm not missing out on this. Omg I love Cher so much. Much love to you Cher from your gay fan 😃💖🌈

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear cher, are you finished with touring ? please advise us allllllllll soon on this .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cher. I'm such a huge fan of yours. I'm planning on seeing you in concert in 2017 and I can't wait for the new album. Love you to pieces. From your gay fan. Ray Roark

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please be so kind as to post your new address... Jupiter, Canada, etc.
    Just leave your passport at the USA border and never return

    ReplyDelete