Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cher Has Listed Hollywood Condominium Unit For $5.5 Million

Cher, early 2013
Cher is selling her West Hollywood condominium unit for $5.5 million.

Cher purchased a luxury 4,000-square-foot condominium unit in West Hollywood's 32-story Sierra Towers for $4.5 million in early 2006 from seller Ian Vincent Gallo - who sold several units in the building at the time.

Seven years later, and after a major redesign, the 66-year-old star has listed the one-bedroom unit for $5.5 million - $1 million more than she purchased it for.

Sierra Towers condominium, West Hollywood
Sierra Towers boasts an impressive list of current and former residents including Sir Elton John, Joan Collins, 'Friends' stars Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox and Cher's ex-boyfriend and longtime friend David Geffen. However, 'TMZ' - who seemingly first reported the news of the listed property - said that Cher's unit is the only two-storey one in the entire building.

The online publication also reported that the listed unit, located in the top-half of the celebrity-packed building, also comes with "an outdoor terrace, 24-hour concierge service, a gym, pool, sun deck and breathtaking panoramic views".

Interior of Cher's Sierra Towers unit

Interior of Cher's Sierra Towers unit

Interior of Cher's Sierra Towers unit

(Note from Daniel: this will be the last ever 'Cher News' article unless donations to the blog are made. Advertisements on the site are nowhere near covering the expenses of running the blog, and whilst I'm prepared to put my time into running 'Cher News', I am not able to put (any more of) my money into the blog - for which I gain nothing from. If this is goodbye, then thank you for any support you have so far given to 'Cher News' since 2011.)

10 comments:

  1. ummm.. ads are on every blog dude.. get blogspot or something like that.. dude if ur a real fan then keep a blog to keep people informed...or just to stay in the loop, for yourself...that's not cool that you're tryin to make it seem like its peoples fault.. u suck for that. good riddance imo. there's plenty other blogs. lol loser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand your point about adverts? And this IS blogspot, hence the URL. My point - which clearly hasn't come across to you in the paragraph above - is that running 'Cher News' is costing me money and I cannot afford it anymore and therefore I cannot continue to do it. Except if donations are made. I don't understand how you think that that is me attempting to make people feel bad? I'm just telling it like it is.

      I am honestly tired of running 'Cher News', and had started it whilst 'Cher World' was no longer being updated regularly. But now 'Cher World' is back in full action - and as you said, there are currently a load of other Cher blogs - so I don't feel a real need to do this blog anymore. And I could've just hung my hat up and said, "That's it, I'm done, I can't be bothered, no more 'Cher News'". But I haven't. I've said that I can still offer my time, but I just can't offer any funds.

      If everyone agrees with you, and thinks that I'm in the wrong, and not a "real fan" (childish, by the way), and don't want to donate, then so be it. I won't do 'Cher News' any longer. If they don't agree with you, and know that I'm a "real fan", and want to donate, then fine, I'll keep doing it. Either way, I'm not fussed.

      By the way, please, go on, go to the other Cher blogs, but please tell me when you've found another one that has had, since August 2011, over 200 full-lengh well-written articles made completely by a single person.

      Delete
    2. I think you did an amazing job and completely understand, it cost money to keep things like this going. and i wish i could help out but cant,I actually checked your blog every day because i found it very informative. thank you for the blog and your time!

      Delete
  2. Daniel, i didnt really imagine running a blog would cost money like that..because I run the Lisa Lisa fan blog but I haven't paid money for it.. but if it does cost you money, then it does. I really didn't mean to come off so nasty, i'm really not normally like that, I'm just disappointed to see the blog go. This is like the only site i ever visit for news cus the other ones were slacking. I agree with Mylez, you have done a fantastic job and I appreciate you keeping us up to date with everything. Again, please accept my apologies and I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't listen to that jerk with the first comment ur awesome! if i cld donate believe me i wld!! srry bro but it was an awesome blog while it lasted!!! keep ur head up! and -Believe in life after Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Cher can help you out? It's in her interest too!
    Thanks for now and take care!
    Matty in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really dont want to see this blog go! in my personal i think its the best one! in every way !how can i help by donating? i´m from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's not a loser this is the best blog ever! i have followed this blog since 2011 when i first got Cher fan and blogs can be pretty expensive so i understand you.
    It's very sad that this blog has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Condominium's ("condos") are a home type in which a person acquires a portion of an apartment building. With a condo, you own the individual unit which you acquire. This differs from a home only by the size of the home. Homes are typically standalone buildings, while a condo is typically a unit in an apartment complex.
    self storage in edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful condo. I just notice that most of the celebrities even in the Philippines, they choose condos as their home and most of them are in Bonifacio Fort Global.

    ReplyDelete