Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cher's Christmas Message

Cher
Cher has sent a message to her fans, telling them to have "the best Christmas ever!"

Cher took to social networking site Twitter late Christmas Eve, to leave a Christmas message to her fans:

"Have the best Christmas ever! I know Christmas sucks sometimes - try to do something you like! Watch a movie you like, have a piece of pie, ice cream, pop corn, buttermilk, biscuits or something you love!"

The 66-year-old also tweeted, "I'm running around doing last minute Christmas stuff!"

She then dished out details about her Christmas dinner; "I'm having my mom's dinner! turkey; mashed potatoes; sweet potatoes with marshmallows; Mom's cornbread stuffing; Sonny's spinach; buttermilk biscuits."

After noting all the Christmas day food, and adding "pumpkin pie/pecan pie" to the list, Cher joked, "I have my music video to do on the 19th January! Oh my god... One tablespoon of each thing!... Maybe a teeny weeny bit more!"

Cher also revealed that she has a new hairstyle! Her long straight black hair has been trimmed at the front; "I got up at 6AM and cut bangs [bangs are called a fringe for those of us that don't call them bangs]!"

She quipped, "I only look 50 with bangs!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment