Monday, June 25, 2012

Cher Talks More About The Broadway Play Based On Her Life

CherIn a series of tweets on social networking site Twitter, 'Goddess of Pop' Cher has been unleashing details of the Broadway play that deals with her life story.

"They are writing a [musical] now", Cher said, "With three Chers; young Cher with Sonny; after I leave Sonny; and now."

"The producers are trying to write a musical of my life - with my music - at the moment. It's a very interesting idea", she continued.

Talking more about the "Three Chers", Cher wrote, "Three Chers; one right before I met Son through Sonny & Cher years; one after I left him through to 'Believe' tour; and one now! They all talk to eachother and sing together!"

Speaking of her involvement in the process, the 'Burlesque' actress shared, "I'm helping to write because I was there and I know stories that no-one knows but me!"

"I hope it happens", she typed.

Cher then let on that she would seemingly like to get more involved; "I could be 'old Cher'! She's wise and tells the two younger ones not to fear the future."

The Broadway play - which 'Cher News' reported on back in October - has been in development for at least nine months. Speaking of this, Cher wrote, "It's very slow process! Been working on it quite a while now".

1 comment:

  1. SINCE ALOT OF FANS DIDNT GET TO SEE THE D2K TOUR, ANY CHANCE CHER WILL RELEASE IT ON DVD?? MAKE A BILLION! I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO DRIVE TO SEE HER AND IT WAS FAB!

    ReplyDelete