Sunday, May 20, 2012

From Her Fans: Birthday Messages For Cher

Cher
Fans of music and film legend Cher - who of course turned 66-years-old today - have written Birthday messages especially for the star.

Cindy Francisco says:
"Hi Cher, you are my favorite singer! I had the privilege of hearing you on stage twice in Vegas! I adore you and I think you are absolutely gorgeous! I watched you and Sonny as a teenager. Have a wonderful Birthday from this Nebraska girl!"

Kimmy Marshall says:
"Happy Birthday Cher! You are a wonderful human being and youve influenced my life since I was five years old - it has almost been eleven years since that day. I'll remember it forever. I can't wait for the new album and tour (no rush!). I love you - enjoy your day."

Raffaele Bascerano says:
"Happy Birthday 'Goddess of Pop'! You're my God. You've changed my life since I was nine years old - it has been eight years since that day. I will always love you, thank you for the emotions that you gave to me over the years. You saved my life many times with your music! Thank you so much - now I'm strong enough to affront the hard life! Thank you!"


Georgina Rudkin says:
"Happy Birthday Cher! I love you millions, thank you for making me smile every day - you're my hero xxxxx"

Janet Novick says:
"Happy Birthday to my idol of over forty friggin' years xo"


Mike Uetrecht says:
"You seriously are - and always have been, and forever will be - the coolest chick on the planet, bar none. Your career is a testament in itself but your views, your strengh and your support of everyone in your family and your friends, speaks even more loudly. I've always adored you and you have consistantly been the one thing in my life that can make me smile. I still remember running through a blizzard from the bowling alley to home when I called my mom and found out that my Cher fan club packet came! Bravo and Happy Birthday!"

Laura Ponce says:
"Dear Cher, first of all I want to say how inspiring you are to me. I first heard about you when my life came crashing down about a year ago. I'm thirteen - I was at school in the restroom crying. I felt useless and pathetic but then I got my ipod, went on the radio and 'Strong Enough' , then 'You Haven't Seern The Last of Me' started playing and I felt relieved. I'm lucky enough that you replied to three of my tweets and made my nights and days! I know you're busy and probably have better things to do than to read something that I've written but I just wanted to let you know how much you inspire me and how much I look up to you everyday because your music has always been there for me when no-one else was. To sum it all up: you're a Goddess and have ageless beauty. Happy Birthday Cher!"


Mary Abdurakhmanova says:
"Happy Birthday to my one-and-only diva. You could hate your Birthdays but this is the day when you wre born. So, it's the best day all over the world. I weish you all the best. Keep on being yourself, and kicking asses. Happy 18th Birthday - love you so much.

Anabela Farinha says:
"Only the best for you! Love is the groove!"


Nicole Boatright says:
"Happy Birthday Cher! You have been my number one favourite singer and actress since I was eleven-years-old (23 years ago). You are gorgeous, witty and have the most beautiful voice. You are such an inspiration. Ihad a rough time growing up - I've been through a lot. Your music and movies have cheered me up through some very sad times. I remember one Christmas; my parents were very upset with me as I had my headphones on listening to you the whole day. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful;, happy fun-filled day - you deserve it.

Diandra Sarkisian says:
"My wish for Cher is that she will always be able to do what she loves, and that she will always look as gorgeous as she does right now. And not to forget that she will live long and stay healthy for at least the next thousand years."


Fabian Gonzalo Castro Moya says:
"Happy Birthday Cher . You are like wine; the older you get, the better! God Bless you and your powerful voice, huge personality and originality."

Sandra Rose says:
"I wish you all the best in the world! Happy Birthday Cher, have a great day and stay healthy, we need you still rockin' on your 100th Birthday! xoxo"


Taylor Van Heerden says:
"Happy Birthday to the greatest performer to ever grace the world - with her vvoice, presence and style. Have the most fabulous day, and many more. Love, your number one fan."

Mary Baglivi says:
"Happy Birthday Cher! I hope it's the greatest ever and spent with great friends and family. I have loved you since I was 14-years-old, watching 'The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour'."


Linda Randle says:
"Happy 66th Birthday Cher. I hope you have a terrific day - filled with happiness and good times.

Georgia says:
"Happy 66th Birthday - Oh, I mean 30th Cher! You are amazing to say the least, and you're my biggest role model"


'chermypassion' says:
"Something beautiful happened to me - I married my best friend on 20 May 2003, on your Birthday. I will never forget my wedding day nor will I ever forget your Birthday - wishing you a wonderful day."


And from 'Cher News': a simple "Happy Birthday Cher!"

3 comments:

  1. First i would like to say that Cher i listen to ur music all the time, especially when i'm feeling sad. You are my role model, and i hope 2 one day be able 2 see u on tour. You are the best singer i have ever heard. I hope u have a Fantastic Birthday, go out and celebrate u deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cher! May you have the happiest birthday ever! I think you are the best! Love, Douglas (one of your multi-million biggest fans.) BTW...would you like me to walk over to Trump Tower and kick Donald's ass????? Love and many kisses and I cannot wait for your duet with GaGa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY BEAUTY!!! ALL YOUR FANS WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST!! YOU INSPIRE US SINCE YEARS, YOUR HONESTY,YOUR HUMOR;YOUR LIFE,YOUR LOVE,YOUR BRAVENESS....FROM GERMANY AND ALL OVER THE WORLD YOUR FANS WISH U A BLESSED DAY. STAY HEALTHY-BE HAPPY. WE LOVE YOU TOP !!!! FOREVER CHER!!!! GO GIRL <3 MARIA

    ReplyDelete